Thursday, April 19, 2007

What to say

Maybe I could talk about world events.

Maybe about diet and exercise.

Perhaps a book I just read and had to share with you.

I could write about sock-outfit coordination, since that seems to have taken an important role in my life lately.

I could update you on me and my goals and aspirations and state in life.

Or I could just say nothing at all, and everyone, including myself, will continue to get along in life just fine.

No more blog. I hope you liked it.

-Matt

5 comments:

Unknown said...

BOOOOOOO

Don't be a biatch. I liked your blog. You actually write well and have interesting things to say.

What happens NEXT time you dress up in tights and capes and call yourselves Black Jesus' and win a dodgeball tourney in dramatic fashion? WHAT THEN, MATT?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Yeah, what's the deal? why quitting? I care!

Darth! said...

Bye Matt.

Unknown said...

OOH LOOKIT ME. I'M JAY AND I'M A BLOGGER AND I UNDERSTAND.

I'm bitter cuz it's Monday and I was up too late.

Snides said...

I guess I will just have to talk to real people, face to face, if I ever again don the dodgeball uniform.

Wait a second...I was wearing that last weekend...