Friday, September 16, 2005

For good reason

There is a reason that society is not pure democracy. Some individuals or groups are given a form of "veto power." One such example is when people wanted gas taxes taken off because the price went up. Well, that would be great, except then their would be no money to fix the roads and you would have no incentive to get rid of your '74 Pinto.

Another reason there should be veto power is that people in their mob-mentality-induced decision-making processes are bound to agree to anything. A person, in this case myself (natutrally), should have the power to veto a group decision. "This case" happens to be the uniforms for my dodgeball tournament this coming weekend. And I will post pictures when I return - you will see what I mean. Anyway, dodgeball tournament with 92 teams this weekend in Brandon. Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have pink uniforms? Nothing would be worse than that. And I never actually thought there was real dodgeball teams...and 92 to boot!!! By the way, sorry about the last phone call...the next one will be more, how should I say...sober??

Unknown said...

WHOA WHOA WHOA Michelle. Let's not say anything we can't take back. Pink is the new awesome.

So did you get anyone out with your girl-throwing, Snider?