Sunday, February 26, 2006

Unhealthy Hypocrisy

Normally, I suppose, this wouldn't really be a big deal. But seeing as I have been preaching about how people are fat, they eat unhealthily, don't exercise, etc, I think it is pretty funny/bad. In the last week, I have been eating like a pregnant woman. Here is a list of the health:
-about 15 Lindor chocolates
-an entire 1 lb chocolate bunny
-Smarties chocolate bar
-huge box of Junior mints

Apparently I like chocolate. Fortunately, I also ran 20 km, biked 15km, and did weights 5 times. Therefore, according to my calculations, if I didn't eat anything other than what I listed...I should break even. I am pretty sure I ate more than that, though. Maybe in a few years they will be designing a new, extra wide airplane seat, just for me.

Note: I don't think so

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On a totally unrelated note, I'm growing a beard

Snides said...

You're right...that IS totally unrelated. But, uh...cool?

Anonymous said...

white chocolate or milk chocolate bunny???

Unknown said...

Holy crap. Weights 5 times in one week? You're bananas, son. BANANAS

Cracker said...

I hate fat people too, but I'm definitely on my way to becoming one. I've used my gym pass 0 times this year. Yay me!

Justin your beard will match your hippy lifestyle. Plus it'll make ugly people like Jeff seem more attractive, because NOBODY likes beards.